Calendar & Registration »
Professional Development - Certificate Programs
International Relations, Global Governance, Business, International Management, International Economics, Cultural Diplomacy
The Center for Cultural Diplomacy Studies has developed the Professional Development Certificate Programs in order to offer and provide participants with comprehensive, tailored learning opportunities in a number of cultural diplomacy related fields. Each program features lectures, seminars and workshops lead by experts from the fields of international politics & economics, diplomacy, arts & culture, academia, civil society, and the private sector.
The Programs offer the opportunity toget knowledge about the innovative field of Cultural Diplomacy over a short period of time, allowing participants with other commitments to participate. The programs offer access to high profile guest lectures, audio-visual content, a large library of reading materials, and professional networking opportunities to promote one's own projects. All participants will be awarded an official certificate of attendance upon completion of the program, which will provide details of the program agenda and the speakers who took part and the topics discussed.
The programs are actively supported by major figures in international politics, academia, the diplomatic community, civil society, and the private sector.
Key Objectives of the Programs
- Knowledge in Cultural Diplomacy & Preparation for the Future Evolution of the Field - To provide kknowledge about the field of Cultural Diplomacy within the context of the political, economic, and cultural dimensions. In addition, the programs aim to cultivate individual thought and reflection on new issues surrounding the rapidly developing field of Cultural Diplomacy.
- Analysis of Innovative Governance Strategies - To enable participants to analyze innovative governance strategies, such as soft and smart power strategies, and new theories of interdependence all within the framework of the contemporary international relations discourse.
- Professional Skills, Knowledge, Experience and Relationships - To equip participants with the relevant skill sets, knowledge, professional experience and professional relationships, so that they will be able to strengthen their career. One of the main goals of the program is to enable participants to acquire job opportunities and develop their careers in institutions such as the UN, EU, African Union, national governments, national parliaments, international corporations and international NGOs.
Key Benefits of the Program
- The programs provide participants the opportunity to acquire knowledge, skills, and relationships. The professional knowledge that is provided for the participants is the main scope of the programs and is designed specifically in order to provide participants with the best tools in order to develop their careers and to acquire jobs in international institutions and organizations.
- Participants will obtain an expertise in Cultural Diplomacy, which is a rapidly evolving important field, within the public sector, private sector, and civil society.
- Participants will be able to take part in our events and greatly benefit from this exclusive experience. To learn more about upcoming Events, please click here.
- The international environment of the Center for Cultural Diplomacy Studies will furthermore offer participants a unique opportunity to interact with leading experts and academics at a wide variety of international organizations and research centers, which will enhance and supplement the overall education of each individual, all while enjoying a unique multicultural atmosphere.
For further information about the programs, please contact us at anytime: email@example.com