Calendar & Registration »
Certificate Programs in Cultural Diplomacy
Professional Development Programs
The Center for Cultural Diplomacy Studies developed the Certificate Programs in Cultural Diplomacy in order to offer and provide participants with comprehensive, tailored learning opportunities in a number of cultural diplomacy related fields. Each program features lectures, seminars and workshops lead by experts from the fields of international politics & economics, diplomacy, arts & culture, academia, civil society, and the private sector.
Certificate Programs offer the opportunity to learn about the innovative field of Cultural Diplomacy over a short period of time, allowing students and professionals with other commitments to participate. The programs offer access to high profile guest lectures, audio-visual content, a large library of reading materials, and professional networking opportunities to promote one's own projects. All participants will be awarded an official certificate of attendance upon completion of the program, which will provide details of the speakers who took part and the topics discussed.
The professional development programs of the CCDS are actively supported by major figures in international politics, academia, the diplomatic community, civil society, and the private sector.
Key Objectives of the Programs
- Knowledge in Cultural Diplomacy & Preparation for the Future Evolution of the Field - To educate students about Cultural Diplomacy within the context of the political, economic, and cultural dimensions. In addition, the CCDS aims to cultivate individual thought and reflection on new issues surrounding the rapidly developing field of Cultural Diplomacy.
- Analysis of Innovative Governance Strategies - To enable students to analyze innovative governance strategies, such as soft and smart power strategies, new theories of interdependence ….all within the framework of the contemporary international relations discourse.
- Professional Skills, Knowledge, Experience and Relationships - To equip students with the relevant skill sets, knowledge, professional experience and professional relationships, so that they will be able to acquire a job immediately upon completion of the degree. One of the main goals of the CCDS is to enable students to acquire job opportunities and develop their careers in institutions such as the UN, EU, African Union, national governments, national parliaments, international corporations and international NGOs.
Key Benefits of the Program
- The programs provide students the opportunity to acquire knowledge, skills, and relationships in the traditional areas of international relations in general as well as in institutions and organizations such as in the UN, EU, AU, national governments, national parliaments, international corporations and international NGOs.
- The professional knowledge that is provided for the students is the main scope of the programs and is designed specifically in order to provide students with the best tools in order to develop their careers and to acquire jobs in these institutions and organizations.
- Students will obtain an expertise in Cultural Diplomacy which is a rapidly evolving and important field, within the public sector, private sector, and civil society.
- Students will have free access to 2 ICD events around the world, as well as provide access to prominent experts in various fields.
- The international environment of the Center for Cultural Diplomacy Studies will furthermore offer participants a unique opportunity to interact with leading experts and academics at a wide variety of international organizations and research centers, which will enhance and supplement the overall education of each individual, all while enjoying a unique multicultural atmosphere.
- As participants of the Certificate Program in Cultural Diplomacy, individuals will be able to take part in ICD events and greatly benefit from this exclusive experience. To learn more about upcoming ICD Events, please click here.
For further information about the programs, please contact us at anytime: firstname.lastname@example.org